**UPDATE- WE HAVE A FEW SPOTS LEFT THEY ARE AT 4PM / 415PM / 430PM** Order here for Pittsburgh Sandwich Society’s Fried Chicken Friday featuring the PGH Hot Chicken!
Super Social Distance Dinner for 1: Sandwich, Potato Salad & cookie - $13
OR Yellow Phase Dinner for 2: Two Sandwiches, Potato Salad & 2 Cookies - $24 Plus Tax
**UPDATE- WE HAVE A FEW SPOTS LEFT THEY ARE AT 4PM / 415PM / 430PM**
**Please read all of the details before ordering!**
Pick up will be on Friday 5/29/2020 from 4pm-7pm, at 108 43rd St - in the parking lot! Orders will be accepted until Thursday at 7pm, unless they are sold aht before then!
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
- Fill Aht Order Form Below
- Please be sure to select Dinner for 2 or Dinner for 1. If you need more than 2 dinners please notate the number you would like in the special instruction section.
- Pick up times are first come, first serve - as we can accommodate 5 orders every 15 minutes. **UPDATE- WE HAVE A FEW SPOTS LEFT THEY ARE AT 4PM / 415PM / 430PM**
- You will receive an order confirmation email which will confirm the pick up location (108 43rd St), Pick Up Time (If your preferred time is not available we will offer you the next closest time), and your menu selection.
- Your confirmation email will be followed by a square invoice for payment.
- Orders must be paid for before they are picked up.
- We politely decline modifications!
*All confirmation emails and invoices are being sent manually, so please be patient with us!*
Thank yinz for your support!
Meet Chef Michael Carney
Former culinary instructor, chef, father, food obsessed, sandwich enthusiast Michael Carney took his dreams to the street when he opened Pittsburgh Sandwich Society food truck and the Pittsburgh Burrito Bus. Creating unique flavors and putting a Pittsburgh spin on classic sandwiches, chef Carney has made his mark on the Pittsburgh food truck scene.
Friday 5/1: Fried Chicken Friday! *PRE SALE DINNER- MUST ORDER ONLINE ON 4/29*, 108 43rd St, from 4p - 7p
SPREAD THE WORD #Pghsandwichsociety
We're Friendly N'At